gamestop summer sale.

sc_shark

their are a few decent games game stop is offering..

far cry 3: 20bux
red dead goty:20bux
assasins creed3: 20bux
assasins creed ezio trilogy: 20bux
borderlands2: 20bux
grand theft auto:20bux
walking dead:20 bux

if your still playing your 360's or plan on keeping the library growing its a goodtime to pick up legit games
Sales, Discounts, Offers, and Specials | GameStop | GameStop

i may pick up far cry 3 and red dead goty but im am sorta just waiting till xb1 comes out and games... plus i know their will be dlc/season pass stuff.. trying to save a bit.

New Grand Theft Auto is all I'm thinking about in the purchasing department right now. I put a ton of money into some car repairs and need to rebuild my emergency funds.

do it... i play bl2 all the time.. ive tried to do 2 game nights and well no one has shown up:( im always down to help out on bl2:)

Borderlands 2 is so good. I've only played until I've gotten to the main city. I don't think I'm very far, so that's like 3 or 3.5 hours pretty much that my buddy and I were playing to get there. I think we've done a quest after that, but nothing big or impressive. I'm going to have to jump back into that, once I get a new Xbox because mine is fried.

Is this still on because i am actually thinking of getting arma 3 beta if it is out obviously i could get it on steam but its pretty expensive atm well not really but i don't have to much on my card and not willing to spend to much.

Is this still on because i am actually thinking of getting arma 3 beta if it is out obviously i could get it on steam but its pretty expensive atm well not really but i don't have to much on my card and not willing to spend to much.

i think the advertised summer sale is over. but if you look thru the deals section u may find the game your looking for.
Gamestop Deals | GameStop

Back