Xbox One Gamestop Will Have 16 Accessories at Launch

sc_shark

Gamestop has 16 accessories available at launch. These include all the usual accessories, plus wheels, a power pack, and even a sound bar. i know the turtle beach are a solid unit but those blue/white polk head set look sick.

Xbox One Preorder Information | GameStop

Hi shark, don't abbreviate some words as its hard to understand what the thread is about when that happens. Also please be more descriptive in your body. Links shouldn't do it for you ~ Pbescabar7

Last edited by a moderator:
I thin all I will be picking up is a controller and plug and play kit

I thin all I will be picking up is a controller and plug and play kit

That's my thought, too. I don't think I'll be getting a ton of accessories just yet, even if some of them do look pretty sweet.

I will be buying all of 'em separately. Anyone knows if it's included with Xbox One or will have to be bought separately..

Thank you.

If we were getting it we probably wouldn't get many accessories, but I'm excited to hear what you all get when the time comes.

Def getting the Polk headset..and a controller because I love nubbs!! Am I the only one that likes the wee nubbs in the sticks??

First time i heard something like the "Sound Bar". Wouldn't it just be better to get a normal sound system? Because for the price that is, i think it's not that worth it. At least we got a bunch of accessories available.

First time i heard something like the "Sound Bar". Wouldn't it just be better to get a normal sound system? Because for the price that is, i think it's not that worth it. At least we got a bunch of accessories available.

I ahve had alot of soundbars because at the time i had small areas. And they do kick so crazy sound out lol.

I had a sound bar in the past before I purchased my surround sound. They can have some pretty sweet sound.

Power pack? Sound bar? I am not even sure what those accessories do in terms of their functions. All I need is a television screen, a console, a controller, cords and a few outlets and I'm straight. I never understood the accessorizing of video games. I think the last accessory I bought was either the power glove or the running mat for that NES track and field game. Count me out.

Power pack? Sound bar? I am not even sure what those accessories do in terms of their functions. All I need is a television screen, a console, a controller, cords and a few outlets and I'm straight. I never understood the accessorizing of video games. I think the last accessory I bought was either the power glove or the running mat for that NES track and field game. Count me out.

Sound bar is just a basic speak and the power pack is the rechargeable battery.

Back