Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 vs Halo 3

If you would be stuck with one game, which would it be?

• Gears of War 3

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

lindbergh

Imagine that your plane crashed near a remote island that surprisingly has electricity with electric sockets to boot (this is not a Lost series). You managed to save a TV set and an Xbox 360 console. You find out that there are no games available. You rush to the wreckage and find that the plane is sinking along with a copy of Gears of War 3 on one side and Halo 3 another end. Which game would you choose to salvage in order to pass the time away?

Halo 3, absolutly loved that game. only ever played the GOW 3 beta when it was out not the actual game. But if there "Happened" to be xbox live i would take halo 3 any day no matter how good people said GoW 3 was

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I said it before this gen even started. Gears of War should replace Halo as the frontrunner for the Xbox brand. I have nothing against Halo. But the Faceless protagonist game has run its course. Plus, in my opinion, Gears is the better game of the two.

I could play Halo 3 online for hours on end, maybe even days, who needs to eat and shower right? Wait, I DID play Halo 3 online for hours and hours and hours! It's a great game and the player matching system is best in the business. Until you reach true pro status you're always being paired with players of equal skill levels, well 99% of the time anyway, and so you've got to earn your KD ratio and not just build it killing inferior players. For that reason I vote Halo 3 all the way!

Back