General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
Can we get a General Discussion forum? Where we can talk about anything not gaming related?

I can make one but we have to be very careful to moderate it and have rules for it. We tried it once but had some extremely inappropriate threads get in their.

Off-topics are always trouble and asking for issues to occur. I can try and watch it, but as PB said there would need to be rules set. Rules that would need to be decently strict too.

I think we have a pretty established community for people to start reacting and responding to each other more personally. This will help get groups a bit more popular.

Yeah, I definitely vote yes for a "General Discussion" section. That way, instead of relating to people via games, we can also relate to people via generally anything else.

I feel like having a general Discussion section is a necessity. It is great to be a part of something that allows us to really get to know each other. If what is being posted gets out of control, the individual should be given a warning. If the issue persists, then unfortunately, they should be banned. Just some food for thought.

Hey Deebee, its already been implemented at the bottom of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back