Xbox One Getting this game?

dannyboy

Is anyone on here getting this game and if you are, what are your expectations for it?

I purchased the X Box one, we have two games so far. I have Battlefield four, Killer Instints , and Call of Dutie Ghost they are so real looking. My house sounds like a mini war everytime I play my games and krank up the system.

Without a Day 1 purchase for me!

I honestly expect it to move the campaign and set it up for the 6th installment, Reskin Halo 4 with a visual upgrade.

I really wish they would just reskin Halo 3 instead. No sprinting, no loadouts, huge maps, and plenty of vehicles. I love the absolute size of Halo 3 and the indistinguishable traits it carried. Masterpiece of a game!

I really want this game, and this is the game that I would get the Xbox One for. Without a doubt the most exciting game that I see on the horizon. I am really hoping that it is everything everyone wants it to be.

I really want this game, and this is the game that I would get the Xbox One for. Without a doubt the most exciting game that I see on the horizon. I am really hoping that it is everything everyone wants it to be.

I'm still a bit unsure on this. I want to see how the game goes in a couple of weeks before I get it.

Considering how impressed I was with 343 after Halo 4 and what they did visually I am excited for this game and it will likely be a day one purchase for me.

I am most definitely getting this game! I've been a halo fan for a long while now and I was very pleased with Halo 4. Nothing will ever compare to the Halo 3 days though but maybe since it's on a next gen console, Halo 5 will be amazing. I'm expecting a lot now because they know they need to step it up.

i never got the halo craze... game seems very childish.. odds are its at best a used game or gold/platnium purchase after its been out a year or so.

heck i never really enjoyed the free one we got on 360.

I've only played the Halo series up to Halo 3. I loved that game, especially the maps and the weapons. However, I was terrible at the game. I'll be thinking about purchasing Halo 5, but I'd like to ask, do you think the releases after Halo 3 are easier or have they made it harder? (I mainly play online, don't spend much time in campaign).

Back