Ghost Clan

dyzposableherox

Former Moderator
From
Indiana
Anyone want to join a clan for Ghosts? Not too many of my friends are getting xb1. There are 3 of us who like cod and play it consistantly.
We are all over 30 and like to have fun but win at the same time. Im excited to see how
the new clan system works. Ill be getting it for 360 and 1. No skill required just
send me a fr.
Edit: More of a " team" rather than clan

We are about to win our first clan war for in Ghosts by 60points. We are about winning as a team rather than k/d. This is for 360 and XB1 so send me a pm so we can add you.

As a team we just won our first clan war and beat out 7 other clans. We won multiple patches and a weapon skin. We are preparing to start
another war this week. So send me a fr on xbl or message me with any?'s. High k/d is not required but wanting to win is.

Clan wars start up again today. Send me a message or FR and we will get you in. We are planning on winning this war as well. We got some really cool patches and weapon skins that you only get from clan wars.

I'm totally down!

I'm not the best @ CoD, but my intentions are always for the team and towards winning!

GT: Dorotheo

Back