Gold Membership Codes

Zelda

For anyone who has a Gold membership with Xbox Live, have you seen these coupon offers? Supposedly, you can either get Xbox free or get a free trial offer for as long as one year. There might be a catch, but maybe they're just doing it to promote the Gold membership. Has anyone ever gotten a free trial?

I stick to my Silver account because I don't have much use for Gold, but I have successfully redeemed many free trials thanks to the promotional inserts that come in a lot of hot games. Usually the trial is only for a day or two, but hey, I'll take it! I use my Gold passes whenever there are online achievements that I want to get.

For anyone who has a Gold membership with Xbox Live, have you seen these coupon offers? Supposedly, you can either get Xbox free or get a free trial offer for as long as one year. There might be a catch, but maybe they're just doing it to promote the Gold membership. Has anyone ever gotten a free trial?

I haven't seen any of those coupon offers that you mentioned, however I do see coupons advertised on the Xbox Live dashboard all the time for a certain percentage off when you renew your membership. I think the best offer I've seen yet is for half off, if you renewed your membership that day.

A free trial for even a couple of days is better than nothing. It's long enough to see what the game is like. That's worth the money and hassle you might spend on a game that isn't quite what you expected it to be.

Back