Good Old Games

BlackSolaris

We all know that Steam is a great platform to buy games, but who here uses GOG.com to buy old games?
They are a great website, and i think they deserve more publicity because of all the great old games they have there, specially with the latest patches and such.

I use GOG a lot to buy games, they usually offer a lot of discounts which is great. There are competitors out there though, like GMG, or GG. I've also bought a few games from them as well. Overall, I would recommend GOG.

I like using GOG too because they offer more bargains. I will admit that I like to get all my games for as cheap as I can. I'm not in a position to go crazy spending money on games.

define "good old games" are we talking about the likes of pong here, and lady pacman and the orginal mortal kombat and street fighter or do you mean games like mario go kart and killer instinct and the like?

Good old games? Well Grim Fandango was really great and also really old but I hear Tim Schafer is making a remake soon. Also, the early Half-Life games was great but really disorienting.

Back