GREETINGS!!

Dennis Kelley

Hello. I bought my first gaming console, Xbox One 4 years ago. I had to go on disability and needed something to help pass the time. I grew up racing Motocross & immediately fell in love with the Forza Horizon & Motorsports platforms. These games are INCREDIBLE! Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any type of how-to, flow chart, or basic documentation on how to navigate through these games.

I received most of my tips from YouTube or Facebook. IMO most of the FB Horizon forums are negative towards content, which I have a hard time understanding. To each their own. I just came across this Xbox community & hope to sharpen my Forza knowledge as well as learn about other content.

Thanks!!

I got sick the Facebook xbox forums because they are full of PlayStation people causing trouble and hate so then I just found this place. It seems sort of dead here but hopefully we can liven it up a bit here.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I know it a long time in coming but I just found this place yesterday lol.

Back