Xbox One Halo 5 for xbox 360?

stiflex

From
Vilnius
Do you guys think they'll release it for xbox 360? I mean, I saw that's coming out or might come out for the xbox one console, but do you guys think it'll come-out for the 360? Or are they going to give up on the old-console users?

If it didn't come out for the XBox 360, I doubt it ever will. I don't think there will be much more focus given to releasing new games for XBox 360.

It's always a possibility that it gets released for Xbox 360. I certainly hope they do since I don't plan on getting the Xbone just yet. A lot of companies kept making games for both the original Xbox and 360 for quite a while. Hopefully history repeats it self and the same thing happens.

Depending on how soon Halo 5 releases it will most likely be released on both. An article on this very forum (I can't link because I have under 25 posts...) showed an article stating that the 360 will be supported for at least another 3 years. With Halo being such a HUGE Xbox game I can't see them only focusing on the new console.

Nope, I wouldn't like it to be on 360. I am glad that they aren't going to develop this game for 360 since I want a proper next gen game now.

I am quite sure that Microsoft is abandoning the 360 completely and stopping all production and servers that support it by 2016. I am actually looking forward to Halo 5 not being on the 360. It's time for a (old) newer generation of hardware to showcase better graphics and computational power. I actually hope microsoft gets around their tight thinking and try to release Halo to the PC again... I have my dreams set on seeing Halo on the PC, although it will be unlikely. Nevertheless, I am hoping that Halo 5 will NOT be for 360. Microsoft is already moving on, so they don't need to go back to the 360 ever again. The same can be said when the Xbox One gets outdated in another decade or even less.

No way this comes out for 360. Halo is Microsoft's flagship. they wouldn't think of of having this be downgrade to run on the 360. The 360 really held back Halo 4. It was really linear with a very compressed soundtrack. Microsoft will use everything they have to make sure Halo is the best it can be. They cannot afford it to bomb.

Back