Xbox One Halo: Spartan Assault gets an Xbox One release date

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Halo: Spartan Assault, the game that fills the gap between Halo 3 and Halo 4, will be available for download on Xbox One on December 24.

If you already purchased Spartan Assault on Windows 8, you’ll be able to buy the game for $4.99 instead of $14.99.

Spartan Assault for the Xbox One should be the definitive version of the game. It runs at native 1080p at 60 frames per second, and it includes new weapons, abilities, and achievements.

The top-down, twin-stick Halo adventure was previously only available on Windows Phone, Surface, and Windows 8 devices. It will also make its way to Xbox 360 sometime in January.

source: IGN

[video=youtube_share;Wbwr-VK5Bi4]http://youtu.be/Wbwr-VK5Bi4[/video]​

I think ill have to get this just for fun, does anyone know if its local coop ?

for 14.99 its a good buy.. for 49.99 no.

the style of gameplay looks very start craftish which was a good game. but when i hear halo i think fps like cod/bf4. i am sure we will have a big halo game eventually but this will do for a while. not that i am a halo fan. the free one on 360 was so kidish.

Looks good to me. Wow and they'll have this a day before Christmas. My cousin's dying to get this. I think I will buy this for him as a Christmas gift. Surely he'll be happy when he sees this game coming out. I'm not that much of a fan of Halo, but well I tried the previous ones, I guess it's worth a shot.

I hope they can have this for less than $20 because if they don't well I'd rather play something else. By the way the game reminds me of Star Craft. It's a game a played way back when I was in middle school. Haha. I guess it's worth a try but it depends on how much I have to spend for it.

Wow, awesome. At least I know I can play this one when I get an Xbox One. And it's nice to know it fills the gap between 3 and 4. Pretty sweet, if you ask me. Might not be the FPS style but hey, if it means more Halo, then I'm down!

It looks like this was released early. I am downloading now.

It came to $16.04 USD after tax.

Really?? What the... I'll download this as soon as I get home. Haha.

Back