Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Happy Wars. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

6.5 out of 10 - Machinima
Read the full review here: Direct Link
I feel kind of bad giving Happy Wars a hard time considering the fact that it’s completely free. It’s totally fine, and if you feel like devoting an afternoon to this game, you could certainly do a lot worse. But considering the robust, low-cost options that offer solid online multiplayer action on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, why bother with a game that’s content to be merely better than average? Happy Wars is fine. But it isn’t much more than that.

5 out of 10 - Game Spot
Happy Wars suffers from serious technical issues that undermine an otherwise quality core experience.

4 out of 10 - IGN
With very little reason to come back after a few quick rounds, I don’t foresee Happy Wars being a staple of the Xbox 360 multiplayer scene for very long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this . It's like Fat Princess but way better. There is so much you can do as far as customization. It's just all around fun. Though there is always room for improvement this is a good start.

Back