Xbox One Hardware discussion

hertihej

What kind of hardware do you guys hope the 720 will have? Is it a major concern for you or would you rather see other features and lower price? The 360 had pretty good hardware for a fair price when it launched and it is quite impressive that new games still look amazing on such an old machine. Personally I hope the 720 goes for something similar, but id rather have to pay a little bit more money than to get disappointed that the console only lasts a few years.

I'm hoping that the new Xbox will have cutting edge hardware, and it doesn't really matter how much it costs. I'm both a PC and console gamer, and I can see very clearly the difference in graphics between the two. If consoles are ever going to catch up to PC's graphically, the consoles themselves have to have much stronger hardware.

That being said, I hope the 720 has a Southern Islands series Radeon or some derivative of it, and 8 GB RAM. Let's give game developers as much freedom as possible in making graphically amazing games.

I just hope it's powerful enough that developers don't HAVE to limit themselves because of hardware.

Back