Has anyone played Metro: Last Light here?

Esperahol

If so how do you feel it compares with Metro? In some ways it feels like a downgrade because they eased off the constant need for survival thing, but in other ways it feels like they decided to make it about you owning the gameplay. That said I think I do in fact prefer Metro since no one told me anything and it was definitely more about the survival which is a major thing for me. That said I did enjoy Last Light I just felt like some of the better aspects were nerfed in favor of making it more appealing to a general audience. Thoughts? Rebuttals? Opinions?

I have played it, and it was actually very similar to 2033. The start was a bit surprising, but I'll try my best not to spoil anything. Depending on what actions you did throughout the game, you had many different alternate endings. You had a choice between most of the encounters you had in the game, which was really the unique part of the game. If I had to compare it to 2033, I would obviously choose this one since it's a bit better, but 2033 has a more original feel to it.

Back