Xbox 360 Have you ever re-bought a game?

spleendingo

From
Michigan
Sometimes a game comes out that I'm really looking forward to but, due to money issues, I can't get. So I'll dig through some older games and decide to trade some in. I always say "I didn't beat this game yet, but I probably won't play it again anyway". Then, of course, after that new game smell is gone from my new game, I want to play the game I traded in. So off I slink to Gamestop where they keep all the records on my trades and purchases. I try not to figure out how much that game has actually cost me when I do this.

Has anyone else traded in a game then re purchased it?

Yeah this has happened to me. I traded in the GBA pokemon games when I was in highschool. This summer, I finally rebought them on eBay. i always regretted selling them .

I havent traded games in. I can see the draw of it but i always feel like im losing so much money.
As for rebuying games, we played Halo 2 so much that our first copy got worn out, dont ask me how. It never came out of the xbox so you would think it would be ok. We ended up rebuying that one. Also, I rebought the original Halo, but for the xbox 360.

Yes. I played the heck out of Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 in the beginning of the series. Ended up trading them in for newer games when I was younger and broke. Turned around and bought the RSV1 a few months before it was available on Games for Gold as an Xbox Marketplace download. lol

almost re purhased bf3.. i traded in the used version but almost bought the premium/platnium one with all the content few weeks back. but xb1 comes out soon and all free cash is going that way.

I dont think ive ever re bought a game until recently where i got GTA 5 for a second time because of the "laser burn" on the Xbox which was pretty dumb because i didnt even touch my xbox and it happened. Also when i bought the Mass Effect trilogy i technically bought Mass Effect 2 a second time but it was sooo worth it

I never have but I have borrowed it from a friend. Usually once I get sick of a game I am done with it but I do have a few favorites that I visit again.

I have never sold any games and then rebought them. I have bought games multiple times for PC after I enjoyed the Xbox version though.

Battlefield 3 was a great example of that; I never really felt like I got the whole experience of that game so I bought it for PC as well. :cool:

I know I've done this at some point, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I just remember at the time that I didn't think it was any big deal, but then later I realised that my younger self was an idiot and whatever the game was, I never should have traded it away. It might have been Super Mario Sunshine come to think of it.

ya, I sold my n64 when I was like 11 and I rebought it and am rebuying alot of the games.

Yeah this has happened to me. I traded in the GBA pokemon games when I was in highschool. This summer, I finally rebought them on eBay. i always regretted selling them .

Cardinal Sin right there. No matter what happens you never sell your pokemon games.

This happened to me with the Sims 3. NBow I know that you may be calling me wierd but the truth is that I really enjoy playing the sims. Another game that I did this with was one of my NBA 2k video games. I really laugh at myself when it happens though because I find it really funny.

I broke need for speed 2 for ps2, bought it again.

That's the only game i;ve bought again.

Yes, but not for the same system. For example, I bought Dark Souls for 360 and then bought the PC version when it came out.

Yes, often. Many of the 3rd party games that I bought for my X360 and ended up loving I've also ended up buying for the PC during a Steam sale. Did it for Skyrim and Dark Souls, for example.

I've repurchased a couple of games mainly for PlayStation and Nintendo consoles though. I only repurchased GTA IV on 360 because it was cheaper.

Cardinal Sin right there. No matter what happens you never sell your pokemon games.

This should be stickied everywhere.

I repurchased AC 1 and 2 twice each mainly because people I allowed to borrow them were raised by wolves.

I have done this with a few games. I once broke a disc for Karaoke Revolution and was hosting a karaoke party that weekend. I had to get it for my party. I also bought the same game when I wanted to get some microphones for my karaoke game. I bought a SingStar game so I could get the mics because they were at a discounted price.

Back