Have You Tried Playstation Allstars?

lindbergh

Playstation All-stars is Sony's spin-off of Nintendo's popular Smash Brothers video game series. It pits the most memorable characters in the Sony video game universe against each other in a free-for-all melee battle. Do you think that Playstation All-stars could dethrone Nintendo's Smash Brothers?

To be fair, it's more like Sony's spin off to Outfoxie. As Nintendo wasn't the first to come up with the concept. For Nintendo copied Outfoxie to make Smash Bros. But to be fair, nothing will dethrone Smash Bros because they are perceived as being "the first", even though they weren't. Everyone that came out with a similar game had it constantly compared to Smash Bros and it was never allowed to live on its own merits.

But as for the game itself, the game is pretty fun. And one of the most enjoyable things is the mash up of franchise levels.

Really want to try this. I played the Beta when it was exclusive to Playstation Plus members and had a good time. Look forward to seeing what DLC characters come next.

Really want to try this. I played the Beta when it was exclusive to Playstation Plus members and had a good time. Look forward to seeing what DLC characters come next.

They've already showed off the first two DLC characters as well as a new level. Kat from Gravity Rush/Daze and Emmitt from Starhawk will be the first two characters coming. And the first new level coming will be a hybrid like all the others. This one is a hybrid of Heavenly Sword and Wipeout.

I am REALLY looking forward to play this game. I really LOVED Super smash brawls and I think that it is an absolute classic but this, this is surely much more better! Personally, I really think that Playstation all stars COULD dethrone super smash brawls because of how good the graphics is and how good the game play is!

They've already showed off the first two DLC characters as well as a new level. Kat from Gravity Rush/Daze and Emmitt from Starhawk will be the first two characters coming. And the first new level coming will be a hybrid like all the others. This one is a hybrid of Heavenly Sword and Wipeout.

Ah ok. Might be seeing things but was there also talk that a sequel was already in the works?

Ah ok. Might be seeing things but was there also talk that a sequel was already in the works?

Superbot right now is only hiring. Everyone just thinks it's for a sequel. All things considered, it probably is for a sequel. But no official statement yet. We probably wouldn't see it on the PS3 anyway. Maybe next system.

Superbot right now is only hiring. Everyone just thinks it's for a sequel. All things considered, it probably is for a sequel. But no official statement yet. We probably wouldn't see it on the PS3 anyway. Maybe next system.

Ah ok. Yeah you're most likely right about it appearing on the next system.

Back