Original Xbox Having problems

southernboy2147

to start off with i am not a gamer by no means at all. i have the orginal xbox ive had for probabley 9 or 10 year... for about 4 years i can on pay one game with out it freezing up and saying "theres a problem with th disc youre using. It may be dirty or damaged.

now of course the discs are scatche but not horrible. is there anything else that could be causing it o is it more than likely the disc? if so where can i get new games for it? thanks

Where did you get the old games you've got now? Any used gaming store will have pretty quality games that should work, they have tested them thoroughly. And if not, most of them have a pretty reasonable return policy.

If the new old games aren't working, maybe it's time to think of getting a new Xbox. The originals are pretty cheap now if you have a little extra cash.

Where did you get the old games you've got now? Any used gaming store will have pretty quality games that should work, they have tested them thoroughly. And if not, most of them have a pretty reasonable return policy.

If the new old games aren't working, maybe it's time to think of getting a new Xbox. The originals are pretty cheap now if you have a little extra cash.

ive had them for yearsss, like when they were in store

Well, considering the age of your laptop, you may want to consider cleaning it out. It's about ten years old, so imagine all of the dust build up that's probably all over the inside of the console. You may want to air dust the motherboard, the vents, and inside of the disk tray. You can also try heating up the motherboard in your stove oven after dusting it off, this will help improve the functionality although I do not remember why.

Back