Xbox One HD capabilities?

A0130

Is the XBone able to project its apps (NFL, etc) in HD? I have an HD TV and was wondering if it would be better to hook it up to my regular TV or my HD.

Huh? I don't know for sure, but I would guess it does. Why wouldn't it? They want to provide the best service, it should be HD.

Now that i think about it, can we stop calling it High Definition? Everything is High Definition nowadays, 4k is the new resolution so that should be called HD.
And yeah, i am pretty sure the Xbox One will do HD Television.

I think this is a given, it would be ludicrous if it couldn't.

if the app itself broadcasts in 1080 than yes... xbox one is piggybacking the digital(hd) tv boxes so i am going to say 100% yes if the app itself can produce hd streaming than xbone can support it

if the app itself broadcasts in 1080 than yes... xbox one is piggybacking the digital(hd) tv boxes so i am going to say 100% yes if the app itself can produce hd streaming than xbone can support it

If the game for example is broadcast in HD then that is what the Xbox One should be getting. Since it gets the feed right through the app it doesn't matter what cable network you are on if you use the app.

thats what im saying if the app itself is 1080 than yes if its 720 than that all you getting.

thats what im saying if the app itself is 1080 than yes if its 720 than that all you getting.

I gotcha, I read it wrong. This is actually a feature I am looking forward to. I may be dumping Directv and my cable company only shows the NBA league pass in SD. As long as I have the league pass sub then I can watch the games in HD on the Xbox.

Back