Hello everybody! :)

jayfs

Hello everyone! My name is Jay and I'm so happy to be a part of these forums. I'm currently saving up so I can buy the Xbox one when it comes out. I don't know if I'll make it but I hope I do cuz I'm STOKED!

For the games I like to play, I like the Elder Scrolls and Splinter Cell series. I tried games like MW2 but they just never really appealed to me because...well...I suck at them LOL. I'm more of a person that goes for the story line of the gameplay.

I hope to know you all better :)

Hey Jayfs! yeah i suck at call of duty mulitplayer. Amazing how good some people are. I've got a buddy who is really into the new splinter cell that just came out. Might have to grab it since he talks about it so much. Welcome to the forums!

Hey Jayfs! yeah i suck at call of duty mulitplayer. Amazing how good some people are. I've got a buddy who is really into the new splinter cell that just came out. Might have to grab it since he talks about it so much. Welcome to the forums!
Thanks! Funny that you mention it, I just bought the new Splinter cell game about a week ago. It's O.K., but I could never get back the "awesome feels" that came with the first and second games. I think it's just me getting old but still, lol.

Hey Jay! Welcome to the forums! I totally hear you on the RPG thing. I love love love the games that have a solid storyline that I can get totally into. One thing that I hate on some of them is how they say it's an open world, but then really push you exactly where they want you to go. That's why games like Arkham City and Oblivion appeal to me so much. I'm a total explorer when it comes to games.

Oh, and as far as COD goes, I totally sucked when I first started playing, but if it's a game you want to get better at, I'll play with you anytime! I'm by no means great, but I'm definitely better than I was when I first started playing FPS.

Welcome to the Forums Jay! I'm a story man myself and I too sucked at COD at first. I've gotten progressively better, but I do find myself enjoying Battlefield more. Either way if you find yourself playing either when you get the XB1 I'm always available for some gaming.

Hey Jay! Welcome to the forums! I totally hear you on the RPG thing. I love love love the games that have a solid storyline that I can get totally into. One thing that I hate on some of them is how they say it's an open world, but then really push you exactly where they want you to go. That's why games like Arkham City and Oblivion appeal to me so much. I'm a total explorer when it comes to games.

Oh, and as far as COD goes, I totally sucked when I first started playing, but if it's a game you want to get better at, I'll play with you anytime! I'm by no means great, but I'm definitely better than I was when I first started playing FPS.

I actually never tried Arkham city, but I have the game (my dad bought it for himself). If it's really that good I think I'll give it a go! I just never really played a GOOD super-hero game before. They have always been bad, so I have a negative bias against the Batman game. And I may play COD again, we'll see. I only have MW2 though.

Welcome to the Forums Jay! I'm a story man myself and I too sucked at COD at first. I've gotten progressively better, but I do find myself enjoying Battlefield more. Either way if you find yourself playing either when you get the XB1 I'm always available for some gaming.

Okay but you're going to be waiting for a while, haha. I might not even get the XB1 until maybe 6 months after the release. I still need to spend on more important things like gas and stuff. =/

I actually never tried Arkham city, but I have the game (my dad bought it for himself). If it's really that good I think I'll give it a go! I just never really played a GOOD super-hero game before. They have always been bad, so I have a negative bias against the Batman game. And I may play COD again, we'll see. I only have MW2 though.

Okay but you're going to be waiting for a while, haha. I might not even get the XB1 until maybe 6 months after the release. I still need to spend on more important things like gas and stuff. =/

Yea it took some budgeting for me to afford it as well. I would totally recommend the Arkham games; I thought the story was great and the gameplay better. I share your fear or superhero videogames, but this is this generation's SPIDER-MAN 2.

Welcome over to the forums. This will be the shortest response of them all.

Welcome to the forums! Glad theres someone else who likes the story of a game instead of just blowing up players online :p I'm a big fan of splinter cell and the elderscrolls games too and have played them all religiously haha!

Enjoy your time here, it is a good fun and friendly place :)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here, I know I do :D
It's fun to talk nostalgic games as well.

Back