Hello from Shark On Games (aka Landshark)!

Landshark

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, what's up Gamers!

StingerNLG recruited me to these forums, I've been primarily posting on IGN Xbox forums for the past few months (my forum name there is: Landsharkk).

I'm a big fan of everything games, heavy into PC gaming as well as Xbox gaming. I'm over 30, married (to a gamer girl), and we have a 7 month old daughter (who will be a gamer girl too!). I live near Seattle/Redmond Washington. I've worked off and on at Microsoft for about the last 6 or 7 years now (as a contractor), 2 of those years I spent working at Xbox Live. I do not work there right now. However, I will be returning to Microsoft (again as a contractor) for a Windows Phone position next week.

I run the youtube channel Shark On Games which is dedicated to Gaming. http://www.youtube.com/sharkongames
Shark On Games also has its own website that's dedicated to gaming news, reviews, and previews. http://www.sharkongames.com

I'd appreciate any feedback on either of the above websites, as they are both fairly new and I'm slowly carving out the direction I want to go with them as far as gaming content is concerned. On the youtube channel, for example, you'll find Two20 Game Reviews (2 minutes of review and 20 minutes of gameplay) that I'm uploading on a more frequent basis. Soon Shark On Games will be releasing videos dedicated to Gamer Dads, discussing the best games for Dad's to play (maybe you've got a baby in one hand and a computer mouse in the other, what games can you play?).

Hopefully I'll find some level-headed discussions about the Xbox franchise here. I don't like to fully believe rumors, but I do like to speculate and discuss them. Also, I love to share gaming news so expect a lot of that posted here from me as well. :) I'm always reading gaming news throughout the day.

Thank you,

-Landshark

Well I'll take this opportunity to officially welcome you tp the forums! I'm 28, married and have a 8 month old son. I'll be sure to check out both websites

Thank you! It's also nice to see another gaming father with a baby. Is your 8 month old your first? Our 7 month old is our first and she definitely affects how and when I can play games. :)

Thank you! It's also nice to see another gaming father with a baby. Is your 8 month old your first? Our 7 month old is our first and she definitely affects how and when I can play games. :)

Welcome to the forums and glad to have you here. I'll check out those web pages. I am a 29 year old married guy with two kids. My daughter soon to be 3 and my son who is just over a month old. So my gaming time has drastically decreased and I know where your coming from. My wife is not much of a gamer but I did show her the new announcement of Xbox fitness that came out recently. I believe this will get my wife into the Xbox one ;)

Any who like I said we are glad to have ya!

Yes, first child. My gaming time was severely altered when he was born. Nice to see I'm not alone on the forums.

Welcome to the forums and glad to have you here. I'll check out those web pages. I am a 29 year old married guy with two kids. My daughter soon to be 3 and my son who is just over a month old. So my gaming time has drastically decreased and I know where your coming from. My wife is not much of a gamer but I did show her the new announcement of Xbox fitness that came out recently. I believe this will get my wife into the Xbox one ;)

Any who like I said we are glad to have ya!

My wife isn't much of a gamer either, but I too believe the fitness program will be a gateway for her to get a good amount of use with the XB1. Good to have some other like minded and similarly aged Dads on the forums!

Always nice to see a proper introduction on the forums. Glad you got to drop one of the letters in your name and snatch up the original name on the forum. I'll be sure to read a little more into your website! Welcome over here!

Thanks everyone for the friendly replies.

Always nice to see a proper introduction on the forums. Glad you got to drop one of the letters in your name and snatch up the original name on the forum. I'll be sure to read a little more into your website! Welcome over here!

Yes, and my XBL Gamertag is spelled awkwardly because of the same reason. Every few days I check to see if the GT Landshark is available, hoping that one day the owner of the name will change to something else making Landshark available for me. :)

Thanks everyone for the friendly replies.

Yes, and my XBL Gamertag is spelled awkwardly because of the same reason. Every few days I check to see if the GT Landshark is available, hoping that one day the owner of the name will change to something else making Landshark available for me. :)

Unfortunately, even if the own did stop using it it would not be available. The GT is only available once Microsoft releases it. They have only released gamertags once before and Marc Whitten has said they have no future plans to release again any time soon.

Back