Help needed

1969Camaro

I do not play these games much but I guess one of my kids pissed someone off and they have flooded my IP address. What do I need to do. they cannot get on there to play now. I do have his gamertag id

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

all I know is the little bastard said he would flood our IP and walla it went offline. xbox live will not connect.I am not sure but these kids should be beaten by there parents if they have any.

I have called live and they told me I needed to file a cyber crime report. This is stupid,my kids are just having fun and some kid has to ruin it. His gamer tag is minecraft4EVER if you can find him I would like to have a chat.

If they're telling you report it as a cyber crime, that may be their way of saying "we can't do anything to help you". Have you tried simply just changing your IP address?

Back