Hey everybody!

Scottish Sin

From
Scotland
Hello folks,

As you no doubt already know, there's been a ton of negativity around Xbox One lately. I mean, we all have different likes and dislikes but it has been so bad that I can never seem to get good discussions out of people because so many of them just don't seem to take you seriously and/or are hellbent on telling why you're so wrong in supporting Microsoft's new console, that it just kind of becomes pointless.

So yeah, just looking for like minded individuals who won't scorn me for deciding to buy an Xbox One and are happy to have good conversations and debates. :)

I look forward to spending my time here, thank you!

Hey Sin, welcome to the forums. Yeah their has been a lot of bad publicity but hopefully you find the better atmosphere here. Welcome aboard!

Welcome, seems most of us are refugees lol.

Welcome to the forums here! I hope to have a great discussion with you sometime in the near future. Everyone has been quite immature I must agree however I myself am actually preparing to see Microsoft pull something out from under theirs sleeves! I'm hoping they won't go down without a fight!
Once again welcome to the forums! :)

-Paul

Great gamerscore! Welcome to the forums

Back