Hey Fella's - Valentine reporting for duty.

Valentine

From
United Kingdom, England
Hey guys - I've been out of console gaming for a little while and decided its time to throw myself fully back at my xbox. I've been away at University etc so it's been a difficult task to keep up with, but over summer I'm really looking for some quality gaming time :D My name is 'Ollie' but my screen name is Valentine, feel free to call me either. My gamertags are: 'Ol Dusty' and 'A Lonely Gent'. I generally play Madden 13, Halo and Guitar Hero games. But what I'm really looking for though, is an Adventure/RPG game that's sort of indie, not hugely publicized but still really in depth - anyone got any suggestions?

If you want to talk about anything, University, Games - whatever really, I'm here to talk so, just hit me up.

Peace!

Welcome to the forums Valentine. Hope you stick around.

Also, you should add your gamer-tag to your profile. It shows up under your avatar.

Since you are saying University, does that mean you aren't from America? By chance, do you happen to be from Australia? :cool:

Hey guys - I've been out of console gaming for a little while and decided its time to throw myself fully back at my xbox. I've been away at University etc so it's been a difficult task to keep up with, but over summer I'm really looking for some quality gaming time :D My name is 'Ollie' but my screen name is Valentine, feel free to call me either. My gamertags are: 'Ol Dusty' and 'A Lonely Gent'. I generally play Madden 13, Halo and Guitar Hero games. But what I'm really looking for though, is an Adventure/RPG game that's sort of indie, not hugely publicized but still really in depth - anyone got any suggestions?

If you want to talk about anything, University, Games - whatever really, I'm here to talk so, just hit me up.

Peace!

Hey Ollie, welcome to the forums!

Hey Ollie, welcome to the forums. As for a suggestion, I can only think of Happy Wars of the top of my mind.

Enjoy your stay here

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a whole bunch of new things about the Xbox One. Once again, Welcome! This forum can be pretty fun, a lot of good discussions.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome guys! I forgot to mention but I'm from England - I go to University in York. Once I have enough posts around the forums to link pictures I'll make sure to share pictures of the University. Also if anyone wanted to PM about College/Uni and what it's like don't hesitate to do so, I like helping people who might be at an impasse with life choices like that.

Anyway... enough about me. Let's talk about games ;)

Back