Xbox 360 Hey, just a quick, question about xbox purchases, any help is appreciated

Mystictaco

I was just wondering, When you make a purchase on xbox on demand with a credit card, it will show up on your credit card statement, obviously. Will it show up as the name of the game I bought (like "skate 3") or will it just say something like" xbox purchase". Thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure it will say the name of the game. But I could be wrong...

It will say Xbox Live Purchase

In my past experience it said the name of the game that was purchased. This was when I purchased something online on my computer though. The way Microsoft does the billing could be different.

I don't even think it'll say that. If you're purchasing it from Xbox live, then it's just going to say something about "Microsoft". I remember one time, my mother got really upset with me because I bought a $60 Gold Membership on her credit card.

More than likely it will show up as "Xbox Live purchase" with a set of random PO numbers after it. The only way you'll see the details would be via an email or through your account with purchase history.

Back