Hey there folks!

OcculentMoose

From
Jacksonville, FL
I'm Moose, just another gamer. I mostly play FPS and strategy games, although nowhere near as "competitively" as others :cool: I'm more of a casual type. I have an X360 and a gaming PC, I usually play both daily. My current favourite is DmC.

It's good to be here, and I look forward to posting! :D

Love your avatar pic! Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums! I'm a lot like you, a fairly casual gamer, although I'll happily participate in the clan challenges in Black Ops II...We're a dozen strong, but it's all good friends, so it's a blast playing with them. I love strategy games as well and pretty much play the 360, with the occasional WoW marathon. I need to finish a few games on the 360 and then I think I may have to take a break for a bit to check out Mists of Pandaria...Anyways, it's great to meet you! Hope you enjoy the forums and if you have any suggestions or feedback for the site, just let us know!

Casual gaming is the way too be. Everyone is too serious nowadays sometimes in games.

Enjoy your stay on the forums.

I'm very serious about my games, because it's all awesome, xbox is the best gaming system.

Back