Hi

Mike Cratty

Hi, I'm new to this and hoping to hear from someone from Xbox that can help me get this enforcement issue fixed. If anyone from Xbox sees this and/or if anyone can help relay this message to them. that would be much appreciated.

Full disclosure, I earned my first one-day communication ban yesterday. But today, I got a second one while my first one is still active. I said nothing to anyone because of the communication ban and feel that a second one is very unfair. I am using this message as an appeal for myself because I can not file for a case review for either suspension. While I am prepared to serve the rest of my first suspension until 10:15 ET tonight, I ask that the second one be nullified, as there is nothing additional I could have done to earn a second ban while banned from communicating. I believe the user who reported me the first time (I can give his gamertag, if need be) is harassing me with reports to inconvenience me, and for this reason, I think he should be banned if he isn't already following the report I filed against him. I just really think this is unfair and my second suspension was unnecessary. I would love to have this resolved. This is not good for my anxiety. If this isn't fixed, I'll be extremely disappointed as an Xbox user since 2008.

Last edited:
Back