How do you feel about Humble Bundles?

Esperahol

Some people think the Humble Bundle thing is played out. Some folks are rather happy to see it. And a great many people don't care one way or the other. I'm one of those that like them because I like getting games that are new to me and fantastically cheap. 4 - 8 games for a dollar plus soundtracks and whatever is an amazing deal. I really don't see the problem with them, but some folks really do hate seeing the appearance of another humble bundle sale or whatever. Thoughts, comments, burning torches?

I feel they are amazing, the deals they offer are incredible, and it supports charities, and developers. Not to mention that mostly every Humble Bundle that was out there received donations up to $1,000, which gained them more profit in the end. I wish I found out about it earlier, I saw a post on Reddit a few years ago about it, and ever since, I bought every Humble Bundle there was. They also add a few games which is really great if you paid over average.

I would have to say I quite like the Humble Bundle's simply because they provide amazing deals which I sometimes think I'm being an awful person buying the games that way.
I know one of the best Bundle's ever would have to be the THQ one considering they were all decent AAA games for around $10-15 which I would say is a steal. In general you get around 5-8 games for less than 10 bucks, not only that but you will usually get DRM version, Steam keys, and the darn soundtrack to the game.
I feel like they might be secretly collapsing the gaming industry so that they may one day rule it themselves.

Humble Bundles are honestly my favorite thing WorkingGamer... even though I have to think I'm a bad person for getting as cheap as possible ($1~5). That said you're probably right it's a conspiracy, but it's a conspiracy I can get behind.

Pay what you want for? ..I thinks it's mostly like a flea market, where you can pay much little money and get a quite good game deeds..
something like that...is that right?

Back