How do you rank your members?

MarcusAlverse

I have heard of some clans that have so many members, that they use US military ranks and are able to in a comfortable manner. I also know of some that simply have "Admin" and "Member".

How does your clan work?

My clan's got a "boss" and "admins" (and then regular members underneath), but ranking them by things based on the military sounds kind of neat. That'd work out really well with FPS military games, actually.

I don't quite like military ranking. I've heard of some clans who use it, but it's not really my style. It makes the relationships between the members seem weird somehow. I prefer the common "admins" and "member" type of ranking. I've also came across "sidekick" as a clan rank and I found it pretty cool...

Im not a very big fan of clans. Cant we play xbox to just have fun? or any game?

The clan I am in has a military like rank structure, we have normal ranks (Recruit to Staff Sergeant) and leadership ranks (Lieutenant to Revolutionist). We get promoted based on activity and recruiting :)

I'm a member of a very small clan; it's comprised of family and personal friends, so we don't use a formal military structure. I can see where it would be useful for a much larger clan, though.

Back