How long did it take you to get a Wii?

gamertag

When the Wii first came out way back in November 2006, were you the first in line to snag this innovative device? Or did you wait awhile, until you saw what a craze it had become?

I waited awhile. I never really got into like I did the 360, but was defiantly entertaining for awhile.

I bought it that month and gave it to the family as a family Christmas gift. I can remember running from store to store trying to find the Wii console. It was a hard thing to do - you would call and before you got to the store, they were all sold out!

We definitely waited awhile, lol - we didn't get our Wii until just a few months ago. For a long time, I didn't see the attraction to the Wii, but then I learned that you can download almost all the old Nintendo games and play them on the Wii, and that's when I wanted one!

We got one pretty early, my wife wanted one for her birthday in February, 2007. I loved it for awhile, it was definitely something different. We hardly ever play it now, but it's not bad to bring out for a party or similar occasion.

Back