Original Xbox How Many Games Do You Have?

gamejunkie

I want to know how many games do you guys have for your Xbox and also do any of you still play your Xbox often because honestly I sometimes spend sometime playing burnout 3 on it because that game is still so great and to me that is one of the games that I spent a lot of times playing.

So do you still play your Xbox and how many games do you have and how often do you play it?

I don't have many games but I play what I have to death. I am quite choosy when it comes to games and read several reviews before buying a game.

I play my XBox only on weekends since I am busy over the week days.

I kind miss those days when everybody used to spend hours and hours playing halo. Man Halo was the greatest thing that had every happened to use at the time.

I have like 11 games in total. I never touch my Xbox now, save for the occasional dusting of the games. And even though I wanted to play classics like Halo, I find hard to enjoy the games anymore. I don't know why, maybe its because I've been spoiled by the newer games. But I think if I had more games I would probably plug it one more time.

I have less than ten now, probably no more that four or five. I had more but I don't play that often so I sold them.

I have about 12 original Xbox games. Some of my favorite games in my collection are Halo, Halo 2, Fight Night, NFL Fever and NFL street. I tried to sell most of my games a couple of years back but Gamestop was gonna give me 7 bucks for the lot of 12 games. I felt insulted. I ended up just keeping them as they are worth way more to me than 7 bucks.

Back