Original Xbox How Many Games?

For the original Xbox we only had about seven games. The 360 however, we have about 30 or so. We're on a tight budget otherwise we'd have more.

On my xbox 360 i used to have i had 65 games not all expensive though games like brink, call of duty mw1 etc i had a few like borderlands but really i prefer pre owned cheap games..

I have like 20 games for the Xbox and like 5 games for the 360. Mostly because one of my friends gave me a whole sh*t load of games for the Xbox.

I had about 45 or so games for my original.

Although of course I only played a few of them on a regular basis, it was still fun to have such a big library. The ones I played regularly were GTA SA, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and NFS MW.

I didn't have a massive collection of games for Xbox original. I mainly just played Halo 1 & 2 back then switched to Xbox 360. I have around 12 games just sitting around collecting dust, i'm thinking about trading them in.

I collected about over 30 games. I loved the original Xbox. There was a lot of exciting and interesting games for Xbox.

I think I have about a dozen to 16 games for xbox. I hardly play any of them anymore. Halo gets the most spins, both 1 and 2. I don't think I'll ever sell my games though. I enjoy taking the out of the storage area when I game in social settings. Older games are always crowd pleasers. There is a strong nostalgia factor in play.

I only had a handful. I got the game secondhand at the end of its life cycle. The only game I really wanted to play was Soul Calibur 2 because it had Spawn on the XBox version.

Throughout your experience with the original xbox, how many games do you roughly think you collected?

I didn't have an original Xbox for very long at all before breaking down and buying the 360, so I probably only had 3 or 4 games for it. A friend of mine gave it to me because he wasn't playing it anymore, but it was probably only a month or two later that I got a 360.

My big brother made off with most of my games several years ago. I think in it's prime, my game hoard consisted of around fifty games, no small feat for my thirteen year-old self. I really do miss running my hand across the cases like a dragon sifts through his treasure.

This might not count because I didn't necessarily play all of these games, but I had probably 250-300 Super Nintendo games. I just collected them. I'd have to say I only actually played about half of those. I ended up giving them to my aunt to sell at her garage sale a couple years ago and she didn't sell very many. They're sitting in her basement now.

Now that I'm thinking about them, I think maybe I should see if I can pawn a couple off on eBay. This thread has inspired me!

I only had 11 games for the Xbox and half of them are crappy, well not total crap but they're too boring to play. If I can still find Xbox games I would definitely buy some and play with my OG Xbox again, the problem that I had when I was a kid was that I was too broke, I mean I would ask my parents but the games are too expensive for them to even glance at them.

I'd say that I have around 25 although that can vary. Once I feel that I have beat the game then I generally sell it or give it away. I don't have to be perfect at it, just good enough to know that I could be.

I just had a look through my shelf that I keep my xobx games on and I think I have about 25 games as of now but I think it was more around the 90's because I gave most of my games away after I had finished them. I liked the xbox though it was different and it had some really good titles on it.

Back