Xbox One How many players can play online Ground War?

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
So with the new consoles on the way, how many players do you think can play a single game of Ground War on Call of Duty Ghosts? Do you think they'll allow bigger teams or will they not change it at all? If they go with bigger teams, they'll have to go with bigger maps like Battlefield games I believe. Some maps are too small for the team sizes now, if we get a lot more team members than all the maps would feel that way.

They'll definitely have bigger game modes with more players. I imagine they'll keep the 9 vs. 9 we currently have in Ground War, but will add in some new modes that really push the limits. I think they said they said during the reveal that they would have bigger teams taking on one another, but I don't recall hearing a number. I doubt we'll see anything too crazy, but something like 15 vs. 15 might be a possibility. Of course, they'd need maps just for these game modes because - as you mentioned - the COD maps just keep getting smaller and smaller.

I really hope we see some big maps and big game modes. I'm kind of tired of the 6 vs. 6 in a tiny map or the 9 vs. 9 in a slightly less tiny map.

There are 12-18 players in the playlist when playing Ground War online. It's the only playlist that accommodates 18 plays (9 vs 9). It is not accommodated in the hardcore War in Call of Duty: World at War. Just like all the other games you can only accommodate no more than 12 players (6 vs 6). :)

Back