Xbox 360 How many RROD's have you suffered?

terryp1202

The notorious Red Ring Of Death has had to have effected you at least once if you had a 360! Some of us have been seasoned enough to experience death multiple times. I have had a total of 5 deaths by red rings - 3 on one system, and 2 on separate systems. The funny part is, that after going through the RROD several times, I ended up with a first gen used 360, and it never died.

I've had a 60GB Phat since December 2009, still not a single issue. *knocks on wood*

Every Xbox 360 that I have ever owned has red ringed on me and I have had a total of three Xbox 360's. I will mention that I would game hard on them, at least 75 hours a week. After a couple of towel trick success' they have all since burned out. I new they would burn up if I kept overheating them but I was so desperate to game lol.

None yet, but I guess I'll have to go check it multiple times today. I hope I haven't jinxed myself, haha.

I had an RROD one time only.
I actually consider it a positive experience as it left me with an incredibly positive impression of Microsoft, I contacted them and they just told me to put it in the box and they would send someone to collect it. Then they fixed it and shipped it back to me.
The whole thing took less than a week and didn't cost me a thing.

I've had 3 RROD... I have awful luck. I had them all sent back to Microsoft and replaced and finally got one that lasted more than a year and it got stolen. But luckily then one I bought of craigslist a year or so ago hasn't had any problems. It shouldn't mess up because I am hardly on it anymore.

Back