Xbox 360 How many xbox controllers do you have?

joshAnthony

From
Jamaica
I have a lot of controllers in my opinion due to the fact that its only being shared between my brother and I. I have 4 xbox controllers 2 white ones and 2 black ones and they are all wireless. I really want to get the new chrome controller but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. How many do you guys have?

I have two perfectly working ones, one that is kinda messed up and like two broken ones. The broken ones sadden me. They fell on their sticks and the sticks broke (the left one on a controller and the right one on the other). I don't remember how one fell, but another was because I left it in a high place and went out of my room when playing GTA4 and I didn't pause. I got a call on my cellphone (in the game!) and the controller apparently rumbled until it fell, before I got back to my room.

Two. One wired controller that I use for my Xbox and PC, and a wireless. Both are pretty old, especially the wired, but they do the job.

I have 3. The original black one that came with the purchase of my first xbox. I then got another controller to game with family. And now I got the golden chrome one that comes with the Star Wars xbox console that I got myself.

Currently only have one Xbox 360 controller. It's the first one I've bought in three years too, so it's pretty much my sole gamer controller!

One wired, which i use on the PC a lot of times and other wireless which i use exclusively on the 360. Really, the 360 controller is one of my favorites of all time for every game.

Ahh, I only have two! I would like to get a razor corded one, just so that I can use it with my pc too!

I have 3 controllers at the moment. I never allow anyone to use my primary controller but I do share the other 2 with my family and friends. I am not very happy with their quality though, they get damaged so easily.

I do not own the Xbox in my family, however my sister has two controllers with her Xbox. I don't really see a need to have any more to be honest as two people playing at once is the most that ever occurs.

I think I own 3 or 4. One is a white wired controller, and the other two I can see are the basic black slim controllers.

Now I have 2 basic controllers. Used to have 3 controllers but one just stopped working. Been thinking of buying a new modded controller but gonna wait and see the new consoles.

I have 6 white wireless controllers. I got the 2 white controllers free when my brother borrowed my 360 on a sleepover to a friends house, when he returned it, I was surprised to have 2 additional more controllers.

I was also opting to have the Red Limited Controller which I think was included with the Limited Edition Resident Evil Xbox 360 Elite (I can't remember what year was that) but to no avail.

I have 6 but I use them for multiple system and a gaming club we have at school. They are all custom designs and have my name incorporated somewhere so no one can steal them.

Currently own zero controllers, since I only really game on my PC as of right now and still own a PS3 controller from a year ago that I got to work as a gamepad. When I did own my Xbox, I only had one controller since I rarely ever had friends come over, so there was no need. Most of my gaming either involved Single Player Games are strictly playing Online. If a friend DID come over, he brought his own Xbox and we lanned up two different Televisions to run Co-Op.

I have 6 but I use them for multiple system and a gaming club we have at school. They are all custom designs and have my name incorporated somewhere so no one can steal them.
What? You have 6 and all of them have custom designs? That's really damn cool, man!

I have three wireless controllers, but the crazy thing is that all three are from different systems. But that's cool because now my two cousins can play multi-player with me.

I have one. It's actually my brother's extra one because my girlfriend spilled iced tea on the one I use.....

We aren't together anymore (not because of the controller lol).

Back