Xbox 360 How Much Would You Sell For?

MonkeyBread73

If you were going to sell your Xbox 360 to help save up money for the Xbox One, how much would you sell it for? If you were going to sell your old 360 games, how much would you sell them for? What's a good deal and what's asking too much? I'm seeing a lot of 360+games bundles out there, especially on used buy/sell pages on Facebook, but it seems like a lot of these guys are asking too close to what you'd pay for the stuff brand new.

Xbox yeah totaally depends on what type you have, the slim's will obviously go for more.
as for games, THe old ones I wouldn't look at more than 20$
the newer ones maybe around 30-50, Ideally around 40 if it's a really good one
Never more than that though

Good luck getting anything worthwhile. I'd rather keep my 360.

Most of them go for around $150-200 on eBay. If you have a newer model that's in relatively good condition, I'm pretty sure you'd be able to sell it for 200+.

As for games, it depends on where you sell them. Gamestop takes in pretty much anything for trade-in credit which you could use to buy new games (not sure if it'll apply to the XB1 though). Or you could sell them on auction sites, depending on how new it is you could probably score 20-30 bucks.

As Rogue stated, eBay and Amazon are usually your best bet. Never, EVER sell it to a retailer like Best Buy/EB Games/Best Buy because you're going to get the burnt end of the stick. I was looking to sell my 360 to further my purchase towards the ONE or PS4, and out of curiosity asked an estimation of how much I'd receive. A slim 250GB Black 360, with all the Cables, a Controller, and Ghosts would only net me about $100 IN STORE CREDIT. Keep in mind, this was with the extra 30% trade-in towards the next-gen system. So it's not anywhere near worth it. Seeing as Gamestop still sells 360's like mine for $250, you could probably get anywhere from $175-200 for yours, or more if it's in incredibly good shape and comes with a few games/controllers/HDMI hookups. Things like that. I'll eventually try to sell my setup in the next couple of weeks, or a month or two with a nice Monitor, a few games, an the hookups for the monitor. If I can at least get around $175 I'd be happy.

I think I would sell mines for nothing less than $150 but nothing more than $250. That is just me personally. I have a elite system with excellent hard drive, that is the only reason I say that.

Now that the Xbox One is out, i guess that more than $75 will be asking too much, considering it's a "normal pack" with one controller and maybe one or two games extra. If you want my personal opinion, i would say you would be better to just keep it, you might need it later.

I suppose you'd have to wait until it was something old and then try to move it on eBay.. I paid $2 for my 360(part of a Best Buy promotion) so even if I can only get $100 back, that's a huge return. But I think that'll be asking too much now that the One is coming out. I'd want to at least get $100 for it if I were going to sell it.

You should definitively wait until Christmas. You might be able to get a good prize for your console and the games then. I'm trying myself to sell my used console shortly before or during Christmas, I already bought it used for about €110,- which is about $150,- and want to get at least half of it back. There are for sure going to be parents looking for neat Christmas presents on ebay.com or some similar sites who can't afford to buy their children a brand new console that costs several hundred bucks, I'm sure they would be very happy about your deal. Just because the console is now officially outdated doesn't mean it's pure rubbish and shouldn't be bought by anyone.

Back