Xbox 360 How Often Do You Play The Xbox 360

gamejunkie

With the new Xbox one coming out, lots of people had to learn how to balance there time on bought the Xbox one and the 360. I mean I literally had to sit down and think about which of the consoles really meant the most to me because I was having a really hard time being able to play and pick between the two. I honestly still my love my 360 and I still play it a lot from time to time.

I was wondering do any of you guys that have the one still play your 360 and if so how often do you play it?

do any of you guys that have the one still play your 360 and if so how often do you play it?
I usually play Xbox 360 when I want to play something exclusive to the console like GTA IV or something or when I want to play online with friends that don't have other consoles.

I play my 360 as often as the XBox One. Honestly, it's kinda hard to abruptly stop using something that you love :)
Plus, the XBox1 still needs time for new games to get released, the game library is kinda barren, especially when compared with the 360.

My 360 still gets a lot of love from me. I'm still waiting for the game library of One to expand. My One actually just sits in one corner of my room, devoid of my attention. Lol.

My 360 still gets a great deal of affection from me. Regardless i'm holding up for the diversion library of One to grow. My One really simply sits in one corner of my room, without my consideration. Lol.

I used to play games on it almost daily especially during the Fall when a ton of games get released. Nowadays, I rarely turn it on anymore since I got the Xbox One. I don't think I'll use it anymore unless there's a game that is only being released on the 360 or if it's a multiplayer game.

Back