How to redeem a QR or 25-character code on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys! Okay, so you need to figure out how to redeem codes on the Xbox One? Well, there are a few ways of doing this.

• Login to Xbox.com (top right hand side)
  • In the top bar, mouse over Xbox Live Gold
  • You'll see 'Redeem Code' in the drop down list
  • Click 'Redeem' and enter your 25 digit code!

If your code is a game or DLC, it will automatically start downloading once you login to your Xbox, unless you have your Xbox in standby, which will allow it to download right away!

• From the main page of the Xbox One dashboard, scroll to the right to the 'Games' section and select that section -or- If your Kinect is connected, say "Xbox, Use a Code"
  • If you have a QR code (that square looking code thing), you can hold it up to your Kinect to redeem it.
  • If you have a 25 digit code, in the lower left of the screen, you have the option to "enter the 25-character code." Click that and enter your code. Confirm your code and you're all set!

Your item will automatically download. Enjoy!

i always type in my 25 number/letter i got pretty good with it to be honest.

I followed the instructions and it worked okay for me. Thanks for uploading this. I have been looking for something like this in a while. Apparently I had a hard time finding the right solution online. So thanks and I look forward to more posts in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back