How would you integrate the Xboxoneforums.com into Xbox One?

diamondback8

I always wondered myself: how would you guys integrate these forums, the Xbox One Forums, into the Xbox One itself? Would you make an app? Would you make a game? What's your way of integrating these forums into the XB1?

The best way the Xbox can do right now is use the internet browser to surf the forums. If it were me, I'd make an app similar to Tapatalk for the Xbox One that makes the interface more streamlined for the Xbox One's controls. This way, we don't have to deal with the trouble of navigating a site with a browser.

The best way the Xbox can do right now is use the internet browser to surf the forums. If it were me, I'd make an app similar to Tapatalk for the Xbox One that makes the interface more streamlined for the Xbox One's controls. This way, we don't have to deal with the trouble of navigating a site with a browser.

If it was possible it would be really nice to have it on Xbox One. But yeah we have to stick to the old fashioned check the website on the browser mode.

I wouldn't, if I want to see a bunch of useless whining ill go on to the fourms, stop being lazy.

I wouldn't, if I want to see a bunch of useless whining ill go on to the fourms, stop being lazy.

Haha, reminds me of a post the other day. A guy just posted and said that PS4 is better than Xbox One.

Haha, reminds me of a post the other day. A guy just posted and said that PS4 is better than Xbox One.

Hahahaha. I remember that. Welcome to the internet y'all! The world is always a-changing. As for integration, an app would work.

Hahahaha. I remember that. Welcome to the internet y'all! The world is always a-changing. As for integration, an app would work.

Yeah, I did saw the post and I was like " what the hell was he thinking posting such comments on this site ". Well the app could work but I don't know how possible it can be since microsoft still has it's hands full with all the marketing stuff going on.

Yeah, I did saw the post and I was like " what the hell was he thinking posting such comments on this site ". Well the app could work but I don't know how possible it can be since microsoft still has it's hands full with all the marketing stuff going on.

That's true. Microsoft is doing a lot. But imagine if we can integrate these forums into the XB1: at least we can have our talks while playing seamlessly. Then we'll see PS4 lover flame us all while trying to take down zombies in DR3 XD

Back