I have 2400 Microsoft points buring a hole in my virtual pocket - What should I get??

The Angry Beaver

Contributor
I just realized that I have 2400 MS points in my account I completely forgot about? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should buy. I already own Minecraft on the PC, so I don't need it on the 360. I used to be really up to date on the XBL games, but lost track of them about a year ago. Please respond, or I'll end up buy more stupid avatar items - lol

- the angry beaver

In that case, try Bastion. It's not one of the newest games on the store. But it's one of the very best.

There is a sale going on at the moment on Xbox Live with a bunch of Arcade games real cheap. Unfortunately I don't have 25 posts yet so I can't post a link but if you go to Xbox.com you should see them on the front page under "Countdown to 2013"

The last XBL game that I bought was Walking Dead Ep. 1, but I would recommend renting it now that all five episodes are out on disc. It was fun, but there's no replay value.

There is a sale going on at the moment on Xbox Live with a bunch of Arcade games real cheap. Unfortunately I don't have 25 posts yet so I can't post a link but if you go to Xbox.com you should see them on the front page under "Countdown to 2013"

Cool, I'll have to check that out tonight.

Thanks

Last edited:
I got Walking Dead 1 and 2 free off PS Plus. Honestly, I don't see what's so great about the game. And I dang sure don't see how that of all games won "Game of the Year".

I got Walking Dead 1 and 2 free off PS Plus. Honestly, I don't see what's so great about the game. And I dang sure don't see how that of all games won "Game of the Year".

Yeah, I was quite surprised to see how many awards The Walking Dead got.

I haven't played Walking Dead, but from what everyone is saying, it really isn't that great, even though it got the awards. I'd spend 2400 MS points on season passes to COD and some arcade titles.

Back