Xbox One I hope neat stuff happens with Spark...

B1663r

One of the things I'm really looking forward to with Spark is the DLC. Im hoping for Avatar add-on, I'm hoping for Halo and Gears Of War add on packs. Is it too soon to want Titanfall and Ryse addon packs for Spark? . These would all be great models to work with for Project Spark.

If Microsoft puts as much add on content into Spark as they have... lets say the 360 Avatar, this is gonna be a huge persistent thing all through the X1 lifecycle.

Also... TXB has its issues, but looking for a... Clan of people interested in Spark, and by Clan I mean a group of people who are tolerant of me being a parent and holding a day job(Those things always disqualified me from being in a clan on WOW), LOL.

One of the things I'm really looking forward to with Spark is the DLC. Im hoping for Avatar add-on, I'm hoping for Halo and Gears Of War add on packs. Is it too soon to want Titanfall and Ryse addon packs for Spark? . These would all be great models to work with for Project Spark.

If Microsoft puts as much add on content into Spark as they have... lets say the 360 Avatar, this is gonna be a huge persistent thing all through the X1 lifecycle.

Also... TXB has its issues, but looking for a... Clan of people interested in Spark, and by Clan I mean a group of people who are tolerant of me being a parent and holding a day job(Those things always disqualified me from being in a clan on WOW), LOL.

After seeing it in action today at Gamescon I truly think they will support it for a long time. Especially since its for Windows 8 and 360. A lot of content there. Yeah I was SkYNET 212 there if you remember lol. Just glad im over here now. Its not tainted with all those nay-sayers lol. Glad to see your enjoying it here.

I am just going to bump this thread (is that a horrible offense here???) and repeat my call out for people lookin forward to Spark... Now with Kinect Mocap!!!!

'Spark' seems to me like Microsoft's own personal spin on Disney's Infinity game, which could be great, or it could be not so great. It would be awesome if they would keep Spark a relatively accessible game-building simulator. However, my fear is that they could easily monetize a lot of the game, requiring players to pay to create different game types, to have access to more tools, etc. I would pay money to have characters from other franchises to join in though, for sure haha. All in all, pretty excited to see more details about this game the sooner it gets to release!

Back