Xbox 360 I miss this game so much!

SteeelWoool

I still have memories of those warm summer nights spent forging on Foundry with my buddy. I miss the long climb to getting a 50. I miss when making good screenshots actually meant something! In my opinion, this will always be the best Halo game. (Sorry Halo 2, you had too much aim assist for me!)

I love halo 3, i really wish they're was more people that played that game. It would be nice to hop on that every once in a while and play some classic PIT!

Never stopped playing it, especially since Halo 4 isn't what it was cracked up to be.

Hey man, don't bag on Halo 2! No it's cool, both were great games,but yes Halo 3 was the best. It was definitely the best one. The competitive aspect was there, the weapons were balanced, and it was very Halo-like....unlike Halo 4 which, despite still playing like Halo, still can't compare to how great it was during the times of Halo 3.

I'm a fan of the Halo series, ever since I played the first one on my old Xbox. It's a brilliant series and a fantastic story to boot!
I would play a lot of multiplayer with my siblings as well as complete the Campaign mode with them. I am sad that Bungie didn't decide
to carry on with the series as I think 4 would have been much better off.

Overall though very fond memories of spending hours on not just 3 but the earlier two as well. I now have a craving to play them all through
in order again. I thought 3 was a brilliant game and made up for a few mistakes from 2 (but thats just my personal opinion)

Halo 3 was easily one of my favourite all time games. I spent hours every day running home from school with my friends attempting to get General. I remember playing with my friends who didn't play it that much, they only let me use a pistol and I still won. I miss being competitive on FPS shooters.

Is Halo 4 really not up to scratch then? I'd love another Xbox competitive FPS shooter.

Same here bro. Halo 3 will always be my favourite Halo game.

I also spent entire summers and weekends at my friends houses playing this game having the time of my life. It's not just the game that I miss, but it was the stage of my life when everything was a lot more simple. We were all about to leave to different colleges / unis and my last summer with my teenage friends was spent playing this game, playing music and just having so much fun.

The levels, story, multiplayer, everything was just the best. It was an amazing single and multiplayer game and it looked stunning too.

Long live this game.

Back