If you washed up on a deserted island with your 360 and 1 game what game would it be?

Far Cry 3 haha. That's assuming I have a monitor and an outlet too :p Far Cry 3 does fit the island theme though, and it's a really well done game.

I think it would have to be Red Dead Redemption: Game of the year edition. Even though it is two games it still counts as one doesn't it? I could play those two games for months. Although I am not sure how long I could actually play them without water and food but oh well.

It would have to be Madden because I am obsessed with sports games, especially football. The franchise mode provides hours of endless entertainment. It is so much fun to act as GM/Coach/Player with a football team. It is the one game that I can't live without.

Man what a hard scenario xD I think even though Skyrim would have many opportunities of keeping me sane and having some serious roleplay go down, i would never be able to ditch out on my Mass Effect, so if the trilogy counts as a game then id definitely pick that. I would make every single choice possible and see every single piece of dialogue. Im pretty obsessed over Mass Effect xD and if my life ever had to come to some kind of drastic event, id have to be absolutely sure that i got to play the trilogy one last time and this is one of those cases:cool:

This is a rather interesting question, I would ofcourse take some really cool games like GTA V but then again, these games tend to get boring after finishing the game. So I'd take a game like Minecraft where you could never end the game.

Red Dead Redemption. I've mentioned it many times before, but I love that game.

Unless I wanted to contact the outside world, in which case it would be COD. Nobody's online on RDR

Deserted island and only 1 game? Probably skyrim. There is just so much to do in that game and I think it has the longest, single player re-playability. You could go around and do every single little side quest which there are a ton of. Or just go exploring since the world is freakin huge. But if we had wifi to go multiplayer I'd probably use the internet to get help lol. But assuming you couldn't use the wifi to get help I'd probably have to say GTA V, and probably for the same reason as skyrim, You can play a gta game forever without actually doing any missions.

Back