I'm New Here X1 FTW

Ag3nt1

Hello Everyone,

I am joining this site because I want to go somewhere where I know I belong. I have grown tiresome being attacked and judge on other sites for choosing X1. I attended the GameStop Convention 2 weeks ago, and I was able to play both X1, and PS4. X1 has me sold for the gaming lineup, and features that are more appealing to me as a gamer. I am a person of respect, and fairness. Even if you absolutely love the SONY Playstation, who am I to attack and judge you for it? It doesn't bother me, nor will I lose any sleep over it. It's just an awful thing that a lot of other people don't share the same respect as I.

I am not much of a person that wishes to disclose a lot of personal information about myself, but here is a few. I am not your average gamer, I love gaming with a passion, and I keep up with the latest and greatest. I am 37, and in Law Enforcement. Yes, I love my shooters. I hope to get to know lots of people here that share the same passion I do for gaming. I also wish to engage in a lot of detail and interesting topics with information that will inform and educate us further along. Thank you for having me. :eek:

Welcome to the forum my thin blue line brother or sister! :) And I hear what your saying about people attacking you for choosing xb1. I was a playstation owner for many years and after I heard about what xb1 was doing originally I had preordered it. There is a lot of nice people here so far whom I myself have talked with. We have debated and shared good info here all in good fun. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the welcoming post. I am at this point attempting to figure out how to edit my profile. lol P.S That will be a thin blue line brother! ;)

Thank you for the welcoming post. I am at this point attempting to figure out how to edit my profile. lol P.S That will be a thin blue line brother! ;)

Glad I am not the only one on this forum ;). If you need anything let me know!

Well I guess I need 24 more posts before I can post a link.. so I need to start posting. ;)

Well I guess I need 24 more posts before I can post a link.. so I need to start posting. ;)

Welcome to the forums! Don't worry, next thing you know you're a few hundred post in lol

To bad we all don't get 1 achievement on our gamerscore for every post we create here. lol

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, we have a great group on here and very little drama. I am so jealous that you go to attend the conference in Vegas. My hubby used to be a SM there and I was actually supposed to go to Vegas while he was there for conference. Alas, he switched jobs and I didn't get to go :( So yeah. I'm pretty jealous. Hope you had fun!

Yeah I'll stick around, but I might pull the disappearing act once the X1 comes out. ;)

Glad you finally had a proper introduction! Welcome to the boards, yo!

Back