Xbox 360 Is the Xbox lacking in exclusive games?

lindbergh

Do you ever feel that the Xbox is lacking in exclusive games nowadays? What was the last big Xbox 360 exclusive? Halo 4? Compare that to the PS3 and Nintendo who are dishing out exclusives left and right like God of War, Uncharted, Rachet and Clank, Zelda, Mario, Little Big Planet, and many others in the lineup. Shouldn't the Xbox increase its exclusive game franchises too?

I agree. The 360 has some nice exclusives like Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery but a lot of the exclusives like Mass Effect 1 and Alan Wake were lost eventually, sadly. I think Microsoft needs to actually have a proper game studio that keeps dishing out 1st party games. I mean, ones that aren't Kinect crap.

Bioshock infinate & GOWJudgment....and thiev4 will literally mind explode me if it EVER gets released(highly doubt it!) oh and watchdogs looks very very very tempting....and SW1313 won't come next year, I highly doubt that as well....looks a bit on the sad side, here's hoping they are prepping for that mythical next-gen consoles

I reckon Halo and Forza are the only Xbox exclusives I've played. Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed were exclusive, but then they went multiplatform.

I saw the GoW trilogy bundle not long ago and was considering getting it.

It really doesn't matter to me though

I reckon Halo and Forza are the only Xbox exclusives I've played. Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed were exclusive, but then they went multiplatform.
Oh man, Assassin's Creed. Certainly let that one go... now the Sony systems get all sorts of exclusive DLCs and stuff...

Thinking at the time Xbox is likely looking forward to the next gen console which will include some possible exclusives. I agree that they should have a few or match the number of exclusives that their biggest competitor has. Have a release that isn't a reboot, retread or generally something that we've seen before but is a title that pushes the elements of gameplay while showcasing some very impressive graphics.

Back