Issues With Apps

shootemup

Have any of you had any issues with your Xbox Live apps today? I use Netflix, Crackle, and Hulu through my Xbox on a daily basis but today, I am having issues getting any of them to load. I know it's not my internet connection, because I don't have any issues when I'm on my computer. Is it just me?

The only ones that I use on a regular basis is Netflix and Zune Video. For the past month or so, they take FOREVER to load (30s or so). I'm not sure what the deal is, but I sure hope they fix it soon. It's not life ending, but it is fairly annoying.

I agree with JSTEP; the only app I use on Xbox (regularly) is Netflix and it's been progressively slowing over the last few weeks. I don't know why this is the case, but I do know that it's EXTREMELY frustrating!!

We use Netflix more than anything else, hated Zune and for some reason Crackle seems to have low quality. I am not sure whats up with that, hopefully its a fluke since I have been hearing good things about it. For us Crackle did exactly what you are describing here so it might not be just a random issue.

I just noticed that Netflix has "split" so to speak, into Netflix and "Netflix for kids"; I wonder if that might have something to do with the Netflix app slowing down?

Back