Xbox One It finally has a rating

ggundamwing

As we all know the most important phase of any game's release is the rating and The Elder Scrolls Online has just gotten it's rating. It's a surprising one but the ESRB has decided that the game developed by Bethesda is going to be a mature game. Not exactly what they were going for but in this age it doesn't hurt as much as it used to.

Well, it's understandable. For a game that's known for slashing, hacking, killing, violence and all other things that emit the M rating, it's not really surprising to see the M rating unfold for this game.

Well, it's understandable. For a game that's known for slashing, hacking, killing, violence and all other things that emit the M rating, it's not really surprising to see the M rating unfold for this game.

Yeah, it's rated just the same as the other MMO's that I know.

As we all know the most important phase of any game's release is the rating and The Elder Scrolls Online has just gotten it's rating. It's a surprising one but the ESRB has decided that the game developed by Bethesda is going to be a mature game. Not exactly what they were going for but in this age it doesn't hurt as much as it used to.

Any game that has anything to do with killing really deserves the rating.

I'm not surprised... though I wouldn't be surprised with a "15" rating either... I suppose it could have gone either way... perhaps there's more gore in the game than we know about :p

Back