It is official!I start my 2nd job Saturday

ab wii kenobi

From
Cleveland,Ohio
Well..... :) I am working at my GameStop for holiday help!The same GameStop I have my Xbox One reserved.I was thinking about the launches and I hope I can get them to work me on only the PS4 launch.Then on X1 launch I can have all my stuff scanned and me and Mr.X1 and company sit in the back of the store till Midnight and go out the back where my trusty vehicle is ready!NOOICE!!!! :)

Congrats on the second job! Its awesome to have a little extra money during the holiday season. Good luck somehow keeping your check in tact when you see things that you've been wanting to buy for some time :)

Congrats on the second job! Its awesome to have a little extra money during the holiday season. Good luck somehow keeping your check in tact when you see things that you've been wanting to buy for some time :)

Thanks man!I am basically working for games until Christmas.After that just throw the extra change into the bank.

Do they tell you how long those positions last, or is this going to be a permanent second job? I have a couple of extra gigs that I do, but they don't require me to be outside of my house. I have a friend who got hired to go restock the cards for Hallmark during the holiday season... 16 hours a week at $8 an hour to show up, put some cards into place, shrug and move on. I think I need that extra gig!

Good idea to spend extra time. You make some money, and acquire some games through your hard work. Not a bad plan. I myself, would not have any more left over from my paycheck if I worked there. It's a good time to get hired on. Enjoy!

I'm interested to see how your experience goes. I have heard some bad reports about working for GameStop. Some people claim that it made them like games less after working at Gamestop. With that said, most Gamestop employees I see seem to really enjoy their jobs.

Thank you all.@Murry No specific date but I know it ends like in February.@Dame6089 I spent so much time in this store for years.One of they top costumers.Might as well make a dollar doing it.

It sounds awesome i wish i could find a job like that im sure it is exciting and fun most days.

A second job is what I need right now. I can't afford to keep working only part time every week. There is a Gamestop near me to at a mall, maybe I should apply as well.

A second job is what I need right now. I can't afford to keep working only part time every week. There is a Gamestop near me to at a mall, maybe I should apply as well.

I need a first job i got laid off recently its rough.

Sorry to hear that. I'm happy for my first job, but my parents complain about the lack of money so much its frightening. To be fair I understand bills gotta be paid, but the attitude around the house is a serious morale downer. I really blame myself ultimately. On the bright side though I got accepted into Amazon Turk so that is one more thing I can do to add to this.

Back