Jstep7262 & Pstep Appreciation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Hey everybody, due to personal reasons and how life gets Jstep7262 & Pstep have decided to step down as moderators because they don't have the time. They were very big presence on the forums and i personally appreciate everything they did while they were here to try and help this site become a great Xbox community. From making themselves as known as possible to keeping the release calendar up to date they will be missed. Please take a moment and thank them for everything they did. Thank you for everything guys and I hope you continue to stop by once in a while when you get time.

You mean Jstep won't be running around answering game questions anymore? Well you guys were great and the calendar updates were always good to know what was coming. Thanks you guys! Hope to still see you both around.

Thanks for everything y'all have done for the forum. It wouldn't have had its success due to your contributions. Thanks and happy Sunday. Hopefully you have a stress free night and see you around!

Thanks guys!! Nope, we will still be around from time to time. Actually, I just hopped on here because I'm playing Colonial Marines (yuck) and I figured I'd look at some of the threads we have on here to see if I want to keep playing more than my first 60 achievement points (20 minutes). It's pretty...not good.

I wish you guys the best in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back