Xbox One Killer Instinct Is it only downloadable?

Vortimous

From
New Orleans
is there going to be a day one disc version of this game that you can buy that has all the characters from launch, minus anyone they release later of course? I would just rather buy the game at the store when I get my day one and the other games I am buying. Is there a hard copy of this game or only download version?

Thanks

Hey dood. Yup, it's only a downloadable at the moment. There might be a retail, if they decide to include the characters you have to buy for yourself or if you fork over $40 for the Ultimate version. But at the moment, only downloadable I'm afraid.,

Hey dood. Yup, it's only a downloadable at the moment. There might be a retail, if they decide to include the characters you have to buy for yourself or if you fork over $40 for the Ultimate version. But at the moment, only downloadable I'm afraid.,

Yeah, I agree. Sorry to say it's just downloadable at the moment. But I hope that the retail version won't be that expensive.

it is only downloadable but their is a "box set" you can buy pin limited edition.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ny-arcade-to-release-limited-box-version.aspx
killerinstinctbox_610.jpg

i am not sure if it comes with a physical disk tho...

I remember when it was announced that there'd be a retail edition with all the characters and what not. Plus if there's dlc (as there usually is for fighting games) then there'll be a aracde/extreme/ultamite edition that'd prob be released

There might be retail for this game, possibly a bundle with all characters and some neat new stuff but other than that, only downloadable at the moment. You can get it for free but you only have 1 character to play with. Want new characters? Pay up $5. Get them all, for $40 if you like.

it is only downloadable but their is a "box set" you can buy pin limited edition.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ny-arcade-to-release-limited-box-version.aspx
killerinstinctbox_610.jpg

i am not sure if it comes with a physical disk tho...

This looks like one of those boxed sets with a download voucher included. Still though, this looks awesome. You can always fool somebody into thinking you got a physical disk form. Just get an empty Blu-Ray, print some Killer Instinct artwork and bam! You got a fake retail version. Hey, I'm just kidding.

Back