Xbox One Kinect can't hear you? Try this.

gezer2u

If you are having trouble with the Kinect hearing you, this is the solution.

I have read other places that if you go to settings then Kinect, and run the set up again. Only this time turn your TV or Surround Sound way the heck up. I mean louder then you will ever listen to it! As loud as you dare, no kidding. I did this and no joke, my Xbox now get's 99.9% of what I say! Before maybe, 65%- 85%. If it doesn't work for you then do it again and turn up the sound even more. I myself was skeptical and it worked for me. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain. It now works like every video using the Kinect that you see.

I did that before and turned it up a little, but tonight I will try really cranking it.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try this later. Kinect hears when it wants to hear.

J

Tried it and the Xbone told me it was too loud. Backed it down a bit. Must have set it up pretty loud the first time. I am not noticing a huge difference in response to commands. I think I would get more noticeable results by moving my center channel speaker or Kinect so they are further apart.

Back